Getpremades is a company that offers printed, electronic, and illustrated premade book cover design.
These Terms & Conditions form an agreement between you (the Client) and Gepremades (the Company).
The Company reserves the right to modify, alter, or add services at any time and without prior notice.
1. The Company guarantees control over the privacy of your ideas, manuscript, and files. These materials won’t be shared or distributed to the third party unless it is the Client’s request.
2. The Company uses only licensed and royalty-free images and fonts in the projects. Additional fees may be applied if the client wants the photo from stock photo sources other than the Company uses.
3. The Client agrees to abide by the terms of any license agreement for any images purchased by the Company through a third-party image provider for the book cover design. The cost of cover design includes the license and is limited to a print run of 500,000 units. For books with a print run over 500,000, additional licensing fees may be applied.
4. In case of providing materials for the project, the Client is solely responsible for the validity of copyrights, trademarks, and ownership.
5. If the Client supplies the Company with materials subject to intellectual property rights by a third-party, the Client will secure the appropriate rights to use the materials before directing the designer to incorporate them into the project. Should any intellectual property dispute arise involving materials the Client provides, the Client assumes full legal and financial responsibility.
6. The Client agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Company and its employees from copyright and permission infringement actions caused by the materials the Client provides.
7. The fee for an e-book premade cover design includes the following:
If the client requires files formatted for over one platform, he/she may order them as the additional service.
The Company does not take responsibility for mistakes related to the provided blurb’s content (spelling, typographical, grammatical, semantic, linguistic, and stylistic).
The Company does not correct any mistakes in the blurb.
8. The fee for an ebook + print premade book cover design includes the following:
If the Client requires extra files formatted for more than one platform, they may be ordered as an additional service.
9. The fee for an illustrated premade book cover design includes the following:
10. No fee is charged if you need to change:
11. Upon receipt of full payment, the Company grants the Client all copyrights to the products included in the package.
12. The Company retains copyright and ownership of all design and draft materials.
13. The Company retains the right to use the Client’s final book cover design, name, and book title in the portfolio and with a marketing purpose.
14. The Company requires cover design credit to appear in the Client’s book either on the back cover or on the copyright page. For example: “Cover designed by Getpremades.com.”
15. The Client is fully responsible for proofing the book cover design provided by the Company. It is strongly suggested that the Client requests a proof from the printer before publishing or ordering any book copies. At no time will the Company be held financially or legally responsible for any problems, costs, fees, or expenses incurred by the Client due to using the book cover design.
16. The Company is not liable for incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including loss of revenues or profits, loss of business or reputation, or loss of data, in any way related to our services.
17. The Company is not responsible for any claim, loss, or injury based on errors or any other inaccuracies appearing on our site or in our clients’ written documents, including without limitation because of any breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement.
18. The Client agrees to pay the premade book cover design’s full cost before customizing it.
19. The Company will not release finished files to the Client or other parties until the final payment has been received. The final payment is the final purchase confirmation. After that, the Client gets all the files without watermarks.
20. The Company holds the cover reservation for 24 hours. If the Client doesn’t make a payment during this period, the Company has the right to sell it to another customer.
21. The Company retains the right to discontinue, withhold, or suspend services for any account should payments not be paid for a contracted job in the order specified in this agreement.
22. The Company uses 2Chekout as a payment processing service that gives an option to pay with debit/ credit card and PayPal.
23. The Company uses e-mail or the website (getpremades.com) as the sole means of communication with the Client.
24. The Client or the Company may cancel this agreement at any time before proof of payment by providing written notice to the other party.
25. This agreement is the entire agreement of all parties. No additional promises or conditions, written or oral, apply to this agreement that is not included herein.
MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
26. This Agreement may be modified by the parties hereto only by a written supplemental agreement executed by both parties with legal binding power.
27. The finding of any provision of this agreement to be invalid or unenforceable does not render the remaining provisions invalid or unenforceable.